live online CLASS
Inner Silence: Choosing Wonder
New Series Begins January 20
In these 10 classes you will be practice movement and breath sequences and visualization techniques to reach states of calm alertness and inner strength. The classes enhance your control of attention and redeploy your energy for a very special purpose: to be able to experience awe at simply being alive in today’s world, just as it is.
Quieting our everyday thoughts
Appointments with Inner Silence are classes that use specialized movements, breathing and guided visualizations to interrupt the mental noise and provide a respite of inner peace.
“Once Inner Silence is attained, anything is possible.”
Carlos Castaneda described “Appointments with Inner Silence” as moments during the day when we stop our daily affairs and routines of the outer world to connect with an impersonal force or presence he called Intent. He said that these appointments were a source of calm and confidence, essential to reassess our Intentions and priorities.
It was through a sustained systematic practice and cultivation of inner silence, he said, that we could regain a sense of clarity and purpose in our lives.
Life continuously presents us with experiences that evoke fear and anger, as well as excitement, happiness and contentment. In this particular series of silence classes, we will track the mood of wonder and awe, a mood that can transform other feelings into a most delicious state: the state of inner silence.
What are the benefits?
- These classes utilize Energy Passes that move the body in ways that open our energy channels for physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
- The silence practice at the end of class creates a deep relaxation and inner calm.
- The movements energize, rather than tire the body, and help us interrupt the repetitive internal talk that distracts us from what is really happening in the present moment.
- The more familiar we become with the experience, the easier it is to return to it.
Who’s the class for?
This class series is designed for those who want the support and group energy of a regular movement and meditation class that employs the tools of the Being Energy® Methodology.
Each class begins with a specific intent that is incorporated into the body through movements, breaths, and visualizations and that usher participants into a state of inner silence—silence that can sustain each one of us during our daily activities.
What the tuition includes?
– Ten classes live online classes of 45 minutes each
– All day access to class video recordings
– A selection of videos from prior cycles of this class
– Tom’s guidance and support
– You can take these classes live online or in person at Tom’s studio in Guanajuato, Mexico.
What Participants Say:
“I didn’t want to finish this year without thanking you for your wonderful job. It’s always inspiring, sober and precise.”
“I’d like to tell you that I have reached awesome states of inner silence practicing under your guidance in your classes. I can’t thank you enough for it. The advice and teachings you give in the beginning of the classes are simply invaluable.”
Who is guiding these classes?
All classes will be conducted in English and Spanish by Tom Reavley, certified Being Energy® instructor and Being Energy Teachers’ Coordinator.
January 20 – March 31, 2022
10:00 – 10:45 am / 5:30 – 6:15 PM Pacific time
You may switch between whichever of the two times suits you best.
January 20, 27
February 3, 10, 17
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Still have questions?
Contact Tom Reavley at
Meditation & Silence
January 20 – March 31, 2022
You can transform the fear and anxiety into confidence and hope.